- Gran Gusto
- Wine shop
- Events, News and ...
- Press Room
COOWNER OF DATA HANDLING (art.26 of G.D.P.R.)
- Gran Gusto Spa, via Nuova Marina,5 Napoli , VAT n° 07311431212;
- Aviointeriors Spa, via Nuova Marina,5 Napoli , VAT n° 02591180597;
- Coop 3000 Società cooperativa, via Vincenzo ArangioRuiz, 83 Napoli, VAT n° 02702610599;
- Sfim Spa,via Nuova Marina,5 Napoli , VAT n° 02601610591;
- Garden Hotel S.r.l., via Nuova Marina,5 Napoli , VAT n° 02243940596;
- Sfim Investimenti Spa,via Nuova Marina,5 Napoli , VAT n° 04784941215.
The above mentioned Companies are co-owners of the personal data handling and jointly determine the purposes and means of this handling in particular concerning the exercise of the rights of the interested party, who may exercise them towards and against each Handling Data Owner.
The aforementioned co-owners inform you that the data requested will be used by each of them in compliance with the following points:
a) Purpose of the handling;
b) Method and legal basis of data handling;
c) Categories of recipients of personal data;
d) Time of storage of personal data:
e) Transfer of data towards countries outside Europe;
f) Right of the interested party.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The data you provide - or provided in the name and on behalf of a minor - will be processed only for predetermined purposes, namely:
1. provision of our services: issuing and administration of cards, points collection, access to prizes and discounts;
2. In accordance with the art.6 lett. a, b, c, d, e, f of the G.D.P.R.
3. Verify / identify (also through CCTV) the subjects who access the structure and services offered:
4. Your data may be handled to remind appointments, send SMS, e-mail, regular mail, telephone contacts, commercial communications, send advertising material-commercial, make specific personalized promotions, services offered and gathering information about the degree of satisfaction of services, finally for any other activity aimed at the best organization of the service.
METHOD AND LEGAL BASIS OF DATA HANDLING
Your personal data are treated as follows:
- Treated in a lawful, correct and transparent manner, by means of both paper and electronic and / or computerized collection;
- They are collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes: no more than 5 years from the end of the relationship They are appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary with respect to the purposes for which they are handled (data minimization);
- They are accurate, and if necessary updated; They are treated so that to guarantee adequate security of personal data, including protection, by means of appropriate, technical and organizational measures, against unauthorized or unlawful handling and loss of destruction or accidental damage;
- they are handled pursuing a legal basis, determined by the fulfillment of Article 6, letter a, b, c, f;
- The data handling co-owners are able to prove the above mentioned by means of the register of handling activities (art.30 G.D.P.R.) (implementation of the accountability principle).
CATEGORIES OF ADDRESSEES OF PERSONAL DATA
For the purpose of the execution of the requested service personal data will be sent to:
- Affiliated private insurances for the reimbursement of benefits;
- External consultants for the completion of all administrative activities;
- Lawyers, experts and insurances in case of conflict;
TIMING FOR STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided are kept for the time strictly necessary to give proper fulfillment of the obligations contractually assumed and for the purposes indicated, however for the time allowed by the current legislation.
All reasonable measures are taken to cancel or correct promptly the unusual data not corresponding to the purposes for which they are handled (accuracy);
They are kept in a form that allows identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are handled; personal data may be stored for longer periods providing that they are handled exclusively for the purposes of filing for public interest, scientific research or statistical purposes;
Those data used to send communications and information of the Company are kept until the cancellation, caused by the revocation of consent.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO COUNTRIES EXTRA EUROPE (ART.15 lett.c)
All personal data will not be sent to countries outside Europe.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
At any time the interested party can request the access to his/her own data held by each Data Owner, (art 15 GDPR) as well as their correction (Article 16) and their cancellation (Art. 17), he/she has the right to obtain the limitation of treatment (Article 18), the data owner informs the recipients of any corrections, cancellations or limitations (Art.19), wherever the latter does not conflict with contractual or legal obligations regarding the storage of the data; he/she has the right to request data portability in a format that is legible with the most common applications, (Art. 20); he/she has the right to object at any time the handling of personal data (Art. 21); he/she has the right to complain to the supervisory authority in case of unlawful handling, delay or impediment by the Data Owner of the exercise of the interested party rights (Art 77). The competent supervisory authority is the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, Piazza di Montecitorio n.121-00186 Rome (Fax: 06.696773785, Telephone switchboard: 06.696771, E-mail: email@example.com).
We also inform you that your data will not be profiled by computerized treatment.
This information is subject to updates and is always available on our website.